Please be advised that Black Tusk will be on site to perform the Annual Insuite Fire Testing and Inspection.
** MANDATORY ACCESS TO ALL UNITS! **
If you are unable to be home, please make arrangements with a neighbor or a family member. It is each Owner’s responsibility to ensure access is granted.
As per bylaw #7(4), a locksmith may be called to obtain access to your unit if access is not granted, and the cost would be charged back to the owner’s strata lot account for reimbursement.
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 28th, 27th, 26th, 25th & 24th Floors
- 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: 23rd, 22nd, 21st & 20th Floors
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.: 19th, 18th, 17th, 16th & 15th Floors
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 12th, 11th & 10th Floors
- 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: 9th, 8th, 7th & 6th Floors
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.: 5th, 4th, 3rd & 2nd Floors
Thursday, November 14, 2019
- 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 am: Townhomes
Black Tusk will be testing the common area fire bells on Thursday, November 14, 2019 starting at 1:00 p.m.
We thank you in advance for your co-operation.