Due to the COVID-19 update recently announced, this is now an epidemic and large and small events should be re-considered.
Therefore, we wish to advise you for the health and safety of all Owners, the AGM scheduled for Thursday, April 2, 2020 has been postponed.
Council will be re-scheduling the Annual General Meeting, and once a date has been determined, a notice will be sent to notify all Owners of the new date.
Please remember to keep your AGM Notice as there will be no changes to the package.
Thank you for your cooperating and understanding in this matter.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR RESIDENTS
- Annual General Meeting has been postponed until further notice
- Due to lack of building and street traffic: a security guard will be on site patrolling and monitoring cameras during evening hours
- Do not allow people into the building via the intercom unless you are expecting them
- For suspicious activity, please call 9-1-1
- All non-essential building maintenance that requires access to units or water shutdown has been postponed
- Building Staff have been requested to sanitize all frequently used doors and elevator buttons (P1, P2, P3, and lobby/street) regularly during their shifts
- Staff cannot adequately sanitize doors or elevator call buttons on individual residential floors
- To reduce risk to our Building Manager, the office will be closed to face-to-face meetings
- If you need to speak with the Building Manager please use phone or e-mail
- Gym and Meeting Room (including the library) are closed until further notice
- Do not overcrowd the elevators
For frequent updates, please visit our Slack Team: https://thetaylor.ca/slack
Thank you for your cooperation, patience and understanding regarding this evolving situation.
A message from The Taylor Strata Council, BCS 1559
To reduce risk to our Building Manager, the office will be closed to face-to-face meetings.
If you need to speak with the Building Manager please phone or e-mail.
All non-essential building maintenance that requires access to units or water shutdown has been postponed.
☎ +1 (604) 681-1147
After Hours Emergencies
☎ +1 (604) 261-0285, Press 1.
Due to COVID-19 and the declared public health emergency in British Columbia: the gym and meeting room are now closed until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding regarding this matter.